TeamMelli.com is a site dedicated to the National Football teams of Iran. The site is independently run and in no way connected to the Iranian Football federation , government or other organizations. The site is non-profit making and its objective is to inform , provide date and publish news and articles for Team Melli fans across the world.
ACTIVITIES OF TEAMS
teammelli.com covers the activities of the Senior Team Melli , Omid Team ( U-23 ) , Youth Levels teams (U 22, U21, U20 , U17..etc), Iran’s Futsal team and Iran’s Beach Soccer team.
TeamMelli.com is by far the most comprehensive website about Iran’s national football team.
Database : A comprehensive database of players, matches, competitions, coaches and opposition teams. The user may select various records with a set of drop-down menus from the database.
Images : Various images of players, match actions, coaches and fans.
Articles: Current and archived articles about Team Melli from variety of sources worldwide.
News: Current news about all Team Melli activities. The coverage includes Futsall, Olympic team , U17 and other age group teams.
Polls: Occasional polls to gauge the reaction of the Team Melli fans to current events affecting the team.
ALL Efforts comprehensive
This website is provided as a public service. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information and news presented on this website, the management will accept no responsibility nor will it accept any liability due to discrepancies or inaccuracies of the sources.
For your convenience, the website provides links to other sites, but is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of the websites to which our site offers links.
Disclaimer and Privacy Statement
1. Access to and use of this site is provided by TeamMelli.com subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
2. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. TeamMelli.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
3. Whilst TeamMelli.com endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, TeamMelli.com will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice. The website administrators and/or service provider may also block an IP Address usually due to spam distribution or violating the rules.
5. Whilst TeamMelli.com and any content provider such endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and neither TeamMelli.com nor any such other content provider accept any liability for errors or omissions. Information on this website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. This website does not constitute an offer or contract, however links to other sites which may include offers or contracts. Price and availability of information is subject to changes without notice.
6. Part of this site contains materials and information submitted to TeamMelli.com by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials and information submitted directly or indirectly for inclusion on this site complies with national and relevant foreign law. TeamMelli.com cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the material, misinterpretation and any loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency of the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
7. Most of the illustrative material, artwork, photographs and texts etc. made available from this site is made available in public domain.
8. Any communication or material you post or transmit to TeamMelli.com over the Internet is governed by the specific rules listed in the Privacy Statement.
9. TeamMelli.com shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
10. Further, TeamMelli.com accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hyper-text link from this site exists. The linked sites are not under the control of TeamMelli.com and TeamMelli.com is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites or any link contained in a linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. Such links are provided for your convenience on an “as is” basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
11. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. TeamMelli.com is not liable for any misprints as to price or information and reserves the right to correct any of the mentioned without notice.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO YOUR RIGHT TO PRIVACY
TeamMelli.com respects your right to privacy. We have developed this Privacy Statement to inform you about our practices. Please direct questions regarding this Privacy Statement to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Privacy is a concern to most Internet users. TeamMelli.com is aware of, and sensitive to, the privacy concerns of our customers. If you are registering to use the site you will be asked to provide certain information. We are asking for this information solely for the purpose of providing the best service possible. Be assured that we do not share or sell personal information about our customers or site visitors to third parties.
TeamMelli.com collects information about users in three ways:
• Traffic data
• Information provided by you
Each time a visitor enters TeamMelli.com.com; information is collected about your domain name / IP address, referring URL, browser and platform, time of visit, pages visited and searches performed.
Aggregated traffic data may be shared with potential advertisers, research firms, and business partners for demographic purposes. When used in this aggregated form no one will be able to identify or contact you.
Use of pixel tracking (non-personal data)
1. General session control on TeamMelli.com, hereunder in connection with language version control.
2. Collection of user statistics.
Information provided by you
In general, TeamMelli.com only collects personal information when you register for a newsletter, or participate in competitions in order to provide you with the service ordered.
The information submitted when you register for a newsletter is used by TeamMelli.com to target the advertisements in the newsletter. TeamMelli.com does not pass on this information to advertisers or any third party.
Use of E-mail Addresses
By becoming a subscriber you consent to receive from us by e-mail our e-newsletter and details of other special offers which we may think may be of interest to you.
Subscribers may “opt out” of the e-mail communications offered on the site at the foot of the form where you subscribed originally. If you change your mind you can always reverse your decision later.
Sending You Responses and Updates
We generally respond to any e-mail questions, requests for service or information, and other inquiries we receive. However , the user should be aware that limited staff availability might mean long delay in responding or action. We may also retain this correspondence to improve our services and website.
From time-to-time we may request information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you always have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Survey information will be used to monitor or improve this website, and to improve our customer service.
If you feel that TeamMelli.com is violating this Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com
Apart from information necessary for sending out the newsletter and any collected information is stored for no longer than necessary and in any case for a maximum of 3 months.